My island Got deleted

I haven't been online for a few years and then i remembered this server and how fun it used to be. I logged in today to play again. When i logged in i had no stuff on me and i couldn't tp to my island. Then i tried to get my brother on because he was the one that created the island. The island members was me (MikkelDKGamer) and my brother (DATBoiFrede) My sister (mlp_pigen) and my sisters friend (iiSleepySloth) When i do /is i can see all the people that where on the island but if i try to tp it says i have no island. I still have the same amount of money but no island. I hope you can help me with it.

Just one extra thing. Some people online said i could create a island and play meanwhile i wait for this to get a reply. But if i try to make an island it says that i'm already a part of an island but if i do /is home it says i'm  not part of an island. Its on skyfactory 2.5

Edited by MikkelDKGamer
i forgot to say something important that may help