[Rollback Request] SarcasticSigma [DW1.7]

Account Name: SarcasticSigma

Town name: Dark_Hallow

Server: dw1.7

Cordinates: -1228 1288 189

Time/Date: 6:00PM EST March 17, 2020

Description of Issue: I was trying to make a shield with the RFTools Tier 4 Shield projector Located somewhere on the cordinates (X: -1228 Z: 1288) it was working fine for a while but as I was making it bigger to get the shape I wanted for the town base it suddenly kicked me out of the server (Fairly certain it crashed the server). I can't remember the error message but every time I tried to login after that i would get the following error:

Spoiler

io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Loading NBT data

I was able to log back in with the unstuck fix and get to spawn and haven't tried to go back yet. Someone else tried to go to the town spawn and received the same error and needed to use the unstuck package as well. As far as I can tell from google, that means that a chunk at our base got corrupted. Therefore, I would like to request a base rollback. Please let me know if any additional information is required.

Archived