Sponsor - WE

Hey,
i bought sponsor a couple years ago and now im curious if i could get those 20k money after the wipe again - would be handy to claim those 240 chunks.
Also OpPGold told me (about 2-3 months ago) i could get access to WorldEdit? - really would appreciate it.
This is on DW1.7.10.

Best Regards and thank you in advance
gurkegamma

Hey Gurkegamma use these two templates to format your requests the first for the world edit command and the second for the money/reactivation of the rank. *You should separate the posts so make a new ticket for either of your Command request or Rank reactivation/money req.*

If you wish for any extra commands for in-game usage, please copy paste this template and fill in the information when making your Command Request topic.
For your topic name, use [Command Request]*YourName*

Requirements:

• No record of any kind of command abuse
  • A donor rank of  Sponsor  or  Sponsor+
  • A relatively clean ban record

Account Name: 
Requested Commands^: 
Reason for Request*: 

^ = (Add the node of the commands if you know it so they are easier to add. E.g nucleus.feed.base) 
* = (Add the reasons for each command you are requesting)

Notice! 
Abuse of permitted commands will result in you having your requested commands revoked with complete denial of granting any future command requests. 

Reason for Request:
(Add the reasons for each command you are requesting.)

---------------------------------------------------------BREAK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This template can be used for reactivating your purchases.

This includes:
Ranks - State the rank
Claimblocks
Chunkloaders
Monk Level
Name Tags
Homes
World Saves (Mystcraft and RFTools)
Market Merchant.

For the topic title use: [Reactivation] Minecraft Username

Template:
In-game Name:
Package:
Server:
Proof Of Ownership:

44 minutes ago, Mercilesskiiier said:

Hey Gurkegamma use these two templates to format your requests the first for the world edit command and the second for the money/reactivation of the rank. *You should separate the posts so make a new ticket for either of your Command request or Rank reactivation/money req.*

If you wish for any extra commands for in-game usage, please copy paste this template and fill in the information when making your Command Request topic.
For your topic name, use [Command Request]*YourName*

Requirements:

• No record of any kind of command abuse
  • A donor rank of  Sponsor  or  Sponsor+
  • A relatively clean ban record

Account Name: 
Requested Commands^: 
Reason for Request*: 

^ = (Add the node of the commands if you know it so they are easier to add. E.g nucleus.feed.base) 
* = (Add the reasons for each command you are requesting)

Notice! 
Abuse of permitted commands will result in you having your requested commands revoked with complete denial of granting any future command requests. 

Reason for Request:
(Add the reasons for each command you are requesting.)

---------------------------------------------------------BREAK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This template can be used for reactivating your purchases.

This includes:
Ranks - State the rank
Claimblocks
Chunkloaders
Monk Level
Name Tags
Homes
World Saves (Mystcraft and RFTools)
Market Merchant.

For the topic title use: [Reactivation] Minecraft Username

Template:
In-game Name:
Package:
Server:
Proof Of Ownership:

ty there ... didnt knew things like that exist ... pretty new to the forum since i forgot my password in the early days

how do i prove i own this rank ... since i bought it years ago i dont have any bill whatever ... the only thing i can provide is my tag or some people who still might know me

No problem welcome back! Also If you remember the email you used to purchase it you should be able to find it by searching craftersland or thank you or something along those lines in the search bar of your email inbox however  you'll have to wait for a staff member to comment on what is needed for "proof"

Archived