Killing players/destroying their stuff when tp'd to them to help

Ruoruniken19

so genghis_kkkhan has not only done this once but to multiple players. 

he would offer to help then when tp'd to you he'll kill and destroy a players stuff. happened on multiple occasions and well known for doing it on the server.

anywho. tp'd to me to help with a way to drain my sealab of water. 

snipped me with magic. and tried to steal my stuff. luckily server crashed and i was able to get to it first. 

i posted in discord and was told it wasnt rule 11 but rule 15 he'd be breaking. 

Otig-rurouniYesterday at 7:40 PM

So does rule 11 abuse of magic is it considered abuse if an ahole snipes you with magic when he supposedly came to help with a issue

April 1, 2020
9e81d3a4dd79882313206350c4345cc0.webp?si

Konstadoulis [Judge][ULR/RAD]Today at 3:26 AM

more like rule 15

[3:27 AM]
i would suggest you to make a complaint topic

aef877a419ab1d6c375fd343de2ae9cc.webp?si

Otig-rurouniToday at 7:49 AM

oh really? well hes done this to multiple players and destroyed a few players stuff along with killing them when he tp'd to them to help so nice to know ill create the topic

I have seen people complaining about it in chat when it was going on. I saw this multiple times. Also saw other people acting like it was normal behavior from kahn. Kahn was also going proud about it in chat. I was already wondering why he wasn't banned yet and why other people just acted like it was normal. Now he hasn't done it with me and I don't know the guy who made this post but I do feel his pain and all the others who this happened too. I just happen to see this post and had to comment on it. Imo we don't want people like kahn on the server.

Archived