Admin Abuse

I second this, I posted a formal report as well. My username is skynightriver and I witnessed it. In addition, after the shooting off the islands and disabling of commands happened, the islands got deleted? We kept free-falling and dying. No one was able to figure out who it was, especially being unable to use commands. And I got banned. I bet it was because I said "guys, are you ok with being witnesses on my report?" in the chat. But I thought I should be polite instead of just getting people involved in an issue. Hence, why I asked first.

Hello,

Thank you for the report!

Indeed it seems as a player was able to find a bypass and gain access. 

We will complete a server rollback to an earlier time before the bans and grief. Server will be online shortly.

35 minutes ago, Ness27 said:

Hello,

Thank you for the report!

Indeed it seems as a player was able to find a bypass and gain access. 

We will complete a server rollback to an earlier time before the bans and grief. Server will be online shortly.

How far was this rollback? I was playing on the server for around 5hrs and now I have nothing like I was never in the server,,, no home and no items