[Network] [Factions] Server Wipe Request

Andrew2070

Factions Wipe  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Factions wiped?

• Yes
    • NO

Today I found more too,10 stacks of dmd blocks,diamond armor,enchanted golden apples,diamonds,etc.Donators shouldn't have any commands that can give items or abuse.If we don't do anything about it this problem will be in every wipe.And how Jim said,the only solution is to remove /give,/i and /gm 1.Maybe some kits for them would be nice with some stuff.

Sponsors have been a problem for a long time, it's not the first wipe request we get. Even if there will be another wipe, the sponsors will make sure it has to be wiped again in less than 2 months. Other servers wipe their maps once a year, because their sponsors don't get 90% of the acces that the GM's that worked their butt off to get where they are for money. 

If we want to solve this problem, simply remove the creative and item command from the Sponsors, they will never learn from it if they don't get punished permanently or can't use the command from the very beginning.

There's no point in wiping to get rid of the OP items if the permissions that Sponsors are the same. That, or either they should get a 1 month ban on the first time they use their commands against the rules ( oh wait, we don't have rules for sponsors and we were told to not ban them anymore ). 

Solving these problems first will create a balanced economy on our Servers, otherwise there will be no progress and players will leave because they can't match to the Sponsors.

Really, and.. I vote yes for wipe, no matter when it was given last time, there is no point in playing. There are few player on the server, and they, all have diamond armour, sword, etc.. he game doesn't have any charm

Archived