[Complaint] Harrasing by "troll claim" (AkiraHeartnet)

AkiraHeartnet

Minecraft Username: Louis67J (The one complaining about)

Time and Date:
Around 7:30pm to 8pm GMT + 1
Description of what happened: (In chronological order)
So there seems to be a running joke on the server about everyone trying to find/see my base just because I always keep teleport and claim enter on "false". I do this exactly because in the past for the same reason as today (trolling) near my base destroyed the environment. So to avoid that I was trying keep on getting claim blocks so I could keep the environment around my base ( cause my base is supossed to blend in  the nature itself, its inside a vulcano type of biome thing).
So you know how it goes... "the more something is forbidden, the more people want to do it."

And Louis have been kinda vocal about this in the past as many there should know. So yestarday he decided it would be fun to make a claim right next to me destroying part of the environment and kinda stopping me from doing everything I was doing there...

I wasn't going to do this because im not here to get any kind of punishment to anyone, I just want to be left doing what I was doing on the server, building my base.

In fact I couldn't even find anything in the rules about this, but I decided to ask a staff menber and he wasn't sure but told me it could maybe fall under the Harrasment rule, so I decided to try my luck here.

Thanks in advance for giving a look at this, and sorry if my english is bad, if you dont understand anything just tell me and I will try to change the words.

Screenshots (Or anything else) of Proof: I will leave some screenshots of the border... One is his claim and everything to the other side is my claim. I'm gonna cut some chatlogs and post bellow just so you can clearly see what happened. I left the full log attached. Hope thats okay. For clarification the (..) and anything that is directly in line with those aren't part of the logs, just left it there to point out there is more log in beetween those messages and some comments to explain what was happening.

[19:09:35] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: stop hiding the lag in your base :P
(...)
[19:14:03] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Nep> Nepchunia: My new locate is close to your at 950m
[19:14:04] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: yeah
[19:14:09] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: your not neighbors
[19:14:18] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: she is 5k blocks away
[19:14:20] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Paulinasas: i have questions
[19:14:22] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] ? Rewarding jaconova02 for voting the server! For links do: /vote
[19:14:22] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Rich> [Premium] AkiraHeartnet: yeah
[19:14:25] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Museum> maikimaster: People have realized that the giant area I leveled for the cobble sea is perfect for making bases
[19:14:29] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Rich> [Premium] AkiraHeartnet: i just saw a stupid claim and tough it was u neph
(...) I was confused at this point thinking it was Nepchunia that built it because I walking around my house and hit an invisble wall and she was talking about being neighboors

[19:14:34] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Rich> [Premium] AkiraHeartnet: seems like it was our friend louis Xd
[19:14:42] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: TileDrawStep.updateRegionTexture hit max count, 1000000
[19:14:42] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: TileDrawStep.draw(low) hit max count, 1000000
[19:14:42] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Randude16 has made the advancement [Network Apprentice]
[19:14:43] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] ? Rewarding Methryl for voting the server! For links do: /vote
[19:14:44] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: you don't come out
[19:14:49] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: i make you come out
[19:14:53] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: :)
[19:15:06] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: isnt that beautiful

(...) at this point his claim was just a diamond smile...
[19:17:21] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: akira
[19:17:23] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Museum> maikimaster: That is big
[19:17:23] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Nep> Nepchunia: That is 8x8 chunks
[19:17:28] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: don't you like what i made
(...)

[19:26:12] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Rich> [Premium] AkiraHeartnet: gah i hate when u cant seem claim borders
[19:26:29] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: you could see where i stopped
(...)
[19:28:34] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Nep> Nepchunia: Why you trolling Akira? :o
[19:28:42] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: this is my place
[19:29:09] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Nep> Nepchunia: Thats bc here is Akira's base near
[19:29:37] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: i know
[19:29:42] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <Chaos> [Premium+] Nick: Louis: 1 block away
(...)

6Zhj4aU.pnglXsnyLd.jpg

List of eyewitnesses: There are some people on the logs that knew what was  going on, but I couldn't talk to them to see their point of view and if they agree or not to be involved in this so I guess im gonna leave this blank.

latest.log

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3XJ locked this topic

Archived