Why is the staff on this server so bad?

Nikm34

Hello,

I was playing on craftersland(skyfactory 2.5) taday after a ban of 2 days (reason:Duping) i was banned again after 2 minutes because i was putting my items back in the chest from my enderchest.

First i want to know why the staff that banned me didn't clear all my enderchest and inventory and why he banned me again.

Please make sure that this this wont happen again .I want a little video(proof) of me duping after i got banned for 2 days .The proof should arrive in less than 24 hours ! Staff that banned me;villjo

Thanks,

Hello, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal, here are the circumstances of your second ban: using the items left in your enderchest, that happened to be those used for that dupe setup, you placed the items in your inventory in order to perform it and directly after stacks of rare items (mob eggs) started to appear in your inventory, we have evidence for all of this, but they won't be shown publicly.

Unless you can give some proof that you didn't dupe those items and a reason to have that duping setup in your inventory this appeal won't be investigated any further.

I'll leave the post open for you to add any additional proof.

I know I shouldn't talk on this topic but it seems to me that you guys are hiding the proof on purpose,like... I read other forum posts and they all got the proof of why they were banned. I am preety sure this guy won't be lying left and right, I mean,idk if you know how dupe works but items won't appear in your inventory. I think Nikm deserves to see why he was banned, I mean, he has the same rights as all the other people who got their proof on this forum. It is not ok to send the proof only to "special" people. We are in 2020 and there is democracy and everyone should be treated equal so just send him the proof so this tread can be ended. I am looking foroward to your reply.

The main difference between this and other cases is that the evidence in this case gives the method used to dupe, so it can't be shown publicly. He'll be able to see it if he sends me an email via the forums messages to send it to or DMs me on discord, in any case this is still valid:

"Unless you can give some proof that you didn't dupe those items and a reason to have that duping setup in your inventory this appeal won't be investigated any further."

and Nikm34 doesn't seem to have any of those so the ban will stay.

T/C

Archived