Creating Player VIllage, need old claims removed

Rhodimir

Ive been reconstructing a villager town near my base since half the building were gliched and damaged or torn apart by passer through, but wanted to turn it into a newbie village and update all the builds but some old claims are on some building from players that havent player for awhile. or just quit. was wondering if we could get all claimed removed and i could reclaim to whole town the set sub claims for the players. ive got 6 players currently set up in the town and i think its been an interesting idea and good for helping players starting out without just giving them op gear/lvls. doesnt spoil the experience but gives a good starting point.. IGN Rhodimir

Is there any way to do this over discord. Otherwise I'd be doing over an hour of this since there are over 8 claims that are old and needing removal. Can we have an in game gm come look and see if it is acceptable and do it that way from there. I'd rather not drown in paperwork for this

Sorry, but we use the template as part of formal communication and it's a standard way of reading everything out clearly. If you can, please list the claims you think that are ''important'' for removal, and a GM will do it as soon as possible.

I hope you know that the members of the claim must be inactive for atleast a month, and you need to have a valid reason for removing the claim, otherwise the claim will not be removed. Also, the removed claims will be reverted back to their original state.

Player made a new topic

T/C

Archived