Bug Pure Survival (End)

DongSnipper

Hello, in Pure Survival I lost all my things in the inventory due to a bug, I have fallen into the void at the End, I did not see any blocks at the start but, enter again and the blocks appeared. I want to get my things back. Thanks att. DongSnipper.

Then I think you only need the rollback because of that bug the administration already has knowledge and is working on it.. Please create an rollback topic, and if you have any questions contact me at priv  :D 

Create a rollback and wait for a manager to attend your request, please would help us very much if you have proof of the items you had etc :) 

I think there is no more to say, have a good day! We look forward to your topic in rollback :D 

Hey guys, thanks for this report. We are aware of the issue, we have a video of someone when it happened to them but more info about this is welcome! I couldnt recreate this issue myself, I tried many times going to the end, comming back, going again but I never died.

Could you find a pattern about this? I mean as far as I know it happens sometimes, not always. Do you experience lag or you just fall to the void? It happens the first time you go and after that it wont? Any more info would be really helpful, thanks!

That video will be really, really helpful! Thank you so much, if you find any other useful information dont hesitate to post it on this post! We will close it whenever we manage to fix it!

How often does it happen for you? For example, from 10 times you go to the end, how much times? Or once a day? Once a week? etc

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived