[FTB Infinity Evolved] Time for server WIPE? Vote here!

brunyman

Infinity WIPE  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Time to do a full WIPE on Infinity Evolved Server?

• YES! New Map seeds, fresh start and land to explore!
    • NO! Don't WIPE now, let's wait more.
    • I don't care. Show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

infinity.png&key=2f8076c80019991a5593cf4

So, time for a server WIPE check, the last wipe was about 8 months ago on 18 October 2019. If we WIPE all data will get a reset except for ranks, we will generate new map seeds and provide a download link of the old map. Server lag will be reduced and a fresh map for all to explore!

Vote in the pool above and let us know what to do next.

Server live map:  HERE

If we wipe we will generate new map seeds and provide a world download link for the existing main world.

• brunyman unfeatured this topic
  • 4 months later...

Probably...

Recently i've seen some new players, not sure they will be happy to have wipe when they just started. But many old people would be happy to get wipe. So ye... make poll and make anouncement at server so everyone can go an vote.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:17 AM, Timur said:

Probably...

Recently i've seen some new players, not sure they will be happy to have wipe when they just started. But many old people would be happy to get wipe. So ye... make poll and make anouncement at server so everyone can go an vote.

I'd be drastically unhappy. perhaps just a 'town' wipe would be sufficient if anything? I see some major projects in the work that I love the look of, I as well am in the middle of a real doozey that we would be sad to see go.
I know there are some towns around me that haven't been logged into for a hot minute (2 months). I'd love to be able to expand without affecting someone who might just have come down with corona or whatever. As in, properly town protect my land without destroying their stuff (another base can add to the aesthetic :D)

5 minutes ago, theNeocount said:

I'd be drastically unhappy. perhaps just a 'town' wipe would be sufficient if anything? I see some major projects in the work that I love the look of, I as well am in the middle of a real doozey that we would be sad to see go.
I know there are some towns around me that haven't been logged into for a hot minute (2 months). I'd love to be able to expand without affecting someone who might just have come down with corona or whatever. As in, properly town protect my land without destroying their stuff (another base can add to the aesthetic :D)

There will be no wipe for now

Here is Town Removal Request if you need some town to begone, be sure to give all needed information.

6 minutes ago, Timur said:

There will be no wipe for now

Here is Town Removal Request if you need some town to begone, be sure to give all needed information.

Just saw on the login that I should go vote here, so I heard this but figured I better lend my two cents anyways just in case. Thank you!

• Ramma locked this topic

Archived