[Command Request] RiiMii

RiiMii

Account Name: RiiMii

Requested Commands: /skull /speed /hat

Reason for Request:

Just want to have Heads.

To reach Cities/Parkours faster and to have items on my head for fun.

Hey, as far as I know your request has been denied 10 days ago and your latest ban just finished 6 days ago...

On 5/12/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ness27 said:

It seems as you are currently banned.

Therefore, a request for permissions will be denied until further notice or until your actions can showcase a reason to accept this

On 3/30/2017 at 3:45 PM, Skilande_ said:

Requirements:

• ·         No record of any kind of command abuse
  • ·         A donor rank of  Sponsor  or  Sponsor+
  • ·         A relatively clean ban record

I dont really think that 10 days are enough wait to show that a behaviour has improved, moreover when you have been banned for dupping items. But as Im not the one assigning commands lets wait for Ness in order to see if he agrees that "your actions can showcase a reason to accept this"

@xtomyserrax

It wasn't even because of dupping items, because I didn't do that, but it was because of having 'illegal OP Items', which the other Player found somewhere and also many other items.

And these 10 days are relativ if you check since when I play in this server and didn't do anything since then.

But as you said, let's wait for Ness.

• ZengZ locked this topic

Archived