[Refund Request]xMeRk

xMeRk

Your Name: xMeRk
Item Name + Amount: Draconic Reactor Core
Coordinates (format x, y, z): -1400, 6, -4138
Coordinates of Death Tablet placed in a chest: /
Description of Issue: I was building a Draconic Reactor, following the guides here on the forums and on the FTB wiki. It went catastrophically wrong as soon as I turned it on :( If it is possible, would I be able to just get the base materials back in place of the Core and its related items? I have left the associated items (stabilizers and energy injector) at the explosion site, the coordinates above. It took ages to make all the parts but I didn't realise it would be quite so dangerous so don't want to set one up again. The wiki ( https://ftb.gamepedia.com/Draconic_Evolution_Reactor_Guide ) says the base materials for the core+stabilizers+energy injector are:

5x Chaos Shard

81x Nether Star

16x Redstone Block

24x Iron Ingot

1880x Draconium Ingot

400x Diamond

1456x Gold Ingot

172x Awakened Draconium

I understand it's my own fault but it was a lot of work vaporised in seconds, so if at all possible could I just get the Chaos Shards and draconium back? 

Thanks for looking into this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

Hello xMeRk.

I apologise in the delay responding to your ticket. Unfortunately, as the reactor mechanics did not fault or bug out, nor did the server fault, I cannot refund you the entirety of your list. I will refund the Chaos Shards and Draconium. 

Please can you reply back with how many of each you lost. Thanks

• 3XJ locked this topic

Archived