[Refund Request] from Trapped_Soul

Trapped_Soul

Your Name: Trapped_Soul

Item Name + Amount: adv = advanced / prot = protection

Enchanted book - Strafe 4

Golem Helmet with adv prot 4, Adv mending, unbreaking

Red Sea Serpent Chestplate with adv prot 4, adv mending, strenghtened Vitality V, unbreaking 3

Golem Pants with adv prot 4, adv mending, agility 2, unbreaking 3, 

Golem boots with adv prot 4 adv mending, High Jump 2, Light Weight 3 ( NOT the one from the "spartan weaponary" mod), 

Iced Dragon Bone Helberd ( called "Melon Slicer") with Supreme Sharpness 5, Arc Slash 3, Penetration 5, curse of Possession, Upgraded Potentials, Adv Looting 3, Subject P.E. 5, Adv Mending, Education 3, Lifesteal 4, Mortalitas 5, swifter Slashes 5 / Quality = Legendary

Dragonbone Axe with adv effiency 4, unbreaking 3, normal mending, instability 1

Dragonbone Pickaxe with effiency 5, unbreaking 3, normal mending, Smelting, Fortune 3

Iced Dragonbone Bow with adv power 5, adv mending, unbreaking 3, arrow piercing 3, rapid fire 2, arrow recovery 3, adv Punch 2, range, strafe 3

Hearty Stone of the Sea / Quality = Undying

Hearty Fairy RIng / Quality = Undying

Hearty Potion Ring of regenaration / Quality = Undying

Hearty ballon / Quality = Undying

Hearty ballon / Quality = Undying (yes, 2 times)

Hearty Ankh Charm / Quality = Undying

Totem of Undying / Quality = Undying

Hearty Dragons Eye / Quality = Undying

and i got 1 bronze Dragon egg, i selled this, should i Keep or destroy it?

Coordinates: 9957, 52, 8053
Description of Issue: 

So i had some shulker`s full of stuff in my e chest and got rollbacked, so they`re gone.

Im just asking if its possible to get this stuff back, i dont know exactly what i had in it, but i remember the important stuff. 

I know that this is very much, but i didnt knew that the e chest gets rollbacked too xD

Screenshots (Optional): only one i have too proof that i had the stuff… but you cant see the enchants, btw those guys can proof that i had the stuff xD2020-06-01_19_53_12.thumb.png.e24905e4aa86767f5253672afc5d5d2e.pngmething

Archived