[Inventory Rollback Request] Silas_vdk

Wobbel

Your Name:  Silas_vdk
Coordinates:  x:894 y: -9358 (coords of my base, idk the coords of the spot in the raidworld, because I lost my atlas)
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine):  4.06.2020  9:10 Central European Time
Description of Issue: I did /home while in the raid world, was ported home and suffocated in my floor. The suffocation killed me instantly and removed all my items too.
Screenshots (Optional):

The Rollback did work, but not to the time I wanted to. I now lost a few baubels through the rollback (ankh shield and shield of honor, dont care about the rest). I dont know in which time zone you are in, but I lost my stuff at 9:20am CET. So you would have to roll me back to like 9:00am CET on the 4.06.2020. I think that would be 2am in CST.

Here is a list of my lost items, if it is easier for you to refund them.

- Golem helmet, leggings, shoes, grey dragon chestplate: everything enchanted with advanced prot 4, upgraded potentials, advanced mending, unbreaking 3. Important: adv prot as the first enchant

- Baubels: Ankh shield, Shield of honor, ankh charm, fairy ring, ring of resistance, 2 rings of regen, 2 dragons eyes, 1 tool belt on max storage (, polarized stone, 2 stones of the sea, 1 ballon

- Lycanite tool: spectre tendril lvl 3, Astaroth claw lvl 3, geonach spear lvl 3

- A Quiver with: 64 dia instant dmg 2 arrows, 64 dia arrows, and the rest filled with normal arrows

- 125 lvls of experience