RiiMii

Network Server (AC, Pure, CTW, etc.) :

AC

In-Game Nickname :

RiiMii

Nickname of the one you are complaining about :

Raizeyy aka Frybie/Cl0ak

Description of the situation :

Got him with a Chest in his Inv, which he used to dupe items.

Already heard that he's doing it, but never had a proof till now. Even saw him one time with 7 Scythe's Clocks, 7 (!). You can't just have so many of them and also everything else even if you played that long (no ss proof of that rn).

From other Players (I won't mention them) I know that he got that Chest from the Staffmember SlendyOff.

Sad to see that Staffmembers are 'corrupt'.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) 

https://imgur.com/a/taDhEiv

In these SS you even see that he accept it that he's Frybie/Cl0ak, aside from the items with his name on it.

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) 

-

Hey, the player has been unbanned. The evidence is not clear at all.

Got him with a Chest in his Inv, which he used to dupe items.

What does that mean? In all the pictures he has, there are no dupped items or no clear evidence of items that had been dupped. There are many players who have stacks of gold blocks so yeah that is possibe.

Also you are reporting a staff member, if you think any of us is corrupt please grab the evidence and report us. We cant take action just for words.

If Im not seeing anything clearly, please let me know. But those pictures cant prove anything. All of the items we can see there can be legally obtainable.

Hey, can you tell me, where you can legally obtain a Chest in AC? There's no way you can obtain a Chest in AC in the entire map (Even the thing he said with the Lama).

The dupping functions with a Donkey, which he can get outside the Barriers (For further information how to do it, just Google it or search on YT, it has plenty of 'How-To' Videos).

As I said, "I don't have evidence" that this staffmember gave him the Chest, but that's what I heard from other Players.

On the other side, y'all staffmembers could check his Account and all the Acc's with the same IP. Their Inventories and Echest and get an own look at all the items.

Furthermore, just "calculate" a little bit what all the items would cost. It gets to a such high result, that it's not possible just to obtain/buying them by playing in this lifetime.

5 hours ago, RiiMii said:

Hey, can you tell me, where you can legally obtain a Chest in AC? There's no way you can obtain a Chest in AC in the entire map (Even the thing he said with the Lama).

The dupping functions with a Donkey, which he can get outside the Barriers (For further information how to do it, just Google it or search on YT, it has plenty of 'How-To' Videos).

As I said, "I don't have evidence" that this staffmember gave him the Chest, but that's what I heard from other Players.

On the other side, y'all staffmembers could check his Account and all the Acc's with the same IP. Their Inventories and Echest and get an own look at all the items.

Furthermore, just "calculate" a little bit what all the items would cost. It gets to a such high result, that it's not possible just to obtain/buying them by playing in this lifetime.

Hello:)

1- We will investigate how did he get it

2- the bug of which it speaks does no exist in this Server

3- the gold and Amor the player has is legal

4- objects with enchantments Sharpness VI, Luck of the sea X and Lure V ETC .. They are from "BM"

5- "You should no always believe what other players say"

6- When the Black Market was open Items were sold Exclusive 
like some of which are in the photo

The evidence is no clear

Report denid

Thank for the report? and Thanks for your time on this.

Have a nice day

T/C 

Archived