'Disconnected' when trying to join Revelation

The Revelation server always pings for a good few seconds after I refresh whereas other servers load almost immediately (makes me think its not a connection problem). After it finally shows up with a connection, it takes a while on the 'Logging in' screen and eventually once it finally looks like I'm going to get in it rejects me with the simple 'Disconnected' message. This is only a problem for CraftersLand specifically, as all other servers I am able to join as well as singleplayer. I tried downloading the CL launcher too in hopes of a better outcome, but still the same 'Disconnected' message. Help?

I've tried buying the 'unstuck' a few times and it doesn't seem to help me out at all. 

That said, last time I was on the server I got kicked off because I tried to enter the twilight forest and since then haven't been able to join back. It might have something to do with that?

• Manager

If you've used the unstuck package on the forums, you will be sent back to spawn so if you where in a bugged chunk the unstuck package should resolve the problem. You can try to connect through the modded hub and then to Revelation, the IP: modded.craftersland.net .

If you your issues still persist, please reply back and we'll have to do some investigating.

8 hours ago, 3XJ said:

If you've used the unstuck package on the forums, you will be sent back to spawn so if you where in a bugged chunk the unstuck package should resolve the problem. You can try to connect through the modded hub and then to Revelation, the IP: modded.craftersland.net .

If you your issues still persist, please reply back and we'll have to do some investigating.

I've tried the unstuck option multiple times with no success, unfortunately. I have also tried to join via the modded hub but that doesn't seem to help either. I have a suspicion that it might have something to do with the mods in the pack, as opposed to something on the server. Besides the 'disconnected' message, I also tend to get messages that say 'missing crafting recipe' or something. Not sure why it's doing this now, I played on the server for a good month or two and made it quite far with no troubles before this happened.

Thanks!