inappropriate actions - mikewerf

In-Game Nickname: Mikewerf
Your username (Optional): Chefbutter
Time and Date: 3:00 pm 6/30/20

Description of what happened: i log on and ask my townmate (iibritish) what happened to my dog, he says mikewerf killed it for having an inappropriate name. I didn't give it a name tag so obviously I'm confused, and I say mikewerf is a (bad word) for killing my dog without talking to me about it or first asking us to change the name. I had nothing to do with the nametag, so I shouldnt have been punished for it. In response, I got a warning/kick for calling out mike. Not mad at Dono for giving me the warning, but the situation pisses me off to begin with. From what I hear from LOADS of other players is mikewerf has a track record for shit like this. 

Screenshots or Proof: https://gyazo.com/51a750af369ea09b4fdfea4d1ce5b58d

List of eyewitnesses: iiBritishLaw

Warning: This reply is not harassment or something else... This is what I see from my side.

Chefbutter, don't get me wrong, but I think you wasted your time to make this post, as you said, its not first time when here are complaints about mike, I personally also created one.
The issue is that nothing will be done about him, for him it works as when he got harassed, he punishes straight away, when someone else got harassed, he don't care and is doing nothing. (Explained this in my topic where I was complaining about mikewerf). I made complain about him on 22th of June, and even today (1th of July) here are no replies from managers, as I understand they will not be looking into cases where players are complaining about mikewerf.

So from my perspective making this topic was just waste of your time, suddenly turns out I also wasted my time when I been creating my topic.

Note for staff: If you find this as harassment, please note that this reply was not created to harass someone, I just said what I see from my side of view, if say it with other words, what you made me to see.

6 hours ago, YourFavDev said:

Warning: This reply is not harassment or something else... This is what I see from my side.

Chefbutter, don't get me wrong, but I think you wasted your time to make this post, as you said, its not first time when here are complaints about mike, I personally also created one.
The issue is that nothing will be done about him, for him it works as when he got harassed, he punishes straight away, when someone else got harassed, he don't care and is doing nothing. (Explained this in my topic where I was complaining about mikewerf). I made complain about him on 22th of June, and even today (1th of July) here are no replies from managers, as I understand they will not be looking into cases where players are complaining about mikewerf.

So from my perspective making this topic was just waste of your time, suddenly turns out I also wasted my time when I been creating my topic.

Note for staff: If you find this as harassment, please note that this reply was not created to harass someone, I just said what I see from my side of view, if say it with other words, what you made me to see.

i know for a fact i wasted my time making this but nobody will do anything about it until they're backed in a corner and forced to, i think more people need to make posts like this