Glaskerville Fly bug

xDrews

Description of the bug:

Whenever you fly near glaskerville using the Sponsor /fly permission, it gets disabled and sometimes you even die to fall damage. Also while being in glaskerville it cant be enabled again.

Why it should be fixed:

The sponsor rank is a quite expensive rank and it says in its description that you get access to fly without saying it wont work in glaskerville, so as someone who bought the rank i assume that it also would work on the whole map. If it is intended I either would like if you could enable it or mention in the sponsor perks in the store.

Anyways i don't know if its intended or just a bug, anyways it would be nice if it would get enabled.

Hey, this is not a bug, its intended. Fly isnt allowed in Glaskerville because the intention was to bring something amazing and a new experience different from what we are used to in AC.

So Ill tag @Henk so he can leave a better answer if he wants and also his opinion about what you said about the shop description

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived