Rollback

Darkennx

Hello @Darkennx
Please fill out this template for a Rollback Request:

I have checked my rollback points i used for Anthony_plaz's rollback and your base was not rollback to July 1st as you have remodeled the outside since then the most you could of lost out of my rollback was 20 minutes.

And i went ahead and looked at the previous point 8 hours ago and that has less lasers built than this does, so please give me a time and date when everything was fine and hopefully we can fix this.

39 minutes ago, ManYouForgot said:

Hello @Darkennx
Please fill out this template for a Rollback Request:

I have checked my rollback points i used for Anthony_plaz's rollback and your base was not rollback to July 1st as you have remodeled the outside since then the most you could of lost out of my rollback was 20 minutes.

And i went ahead and looked at the previous point 8 hours ago and that has less lasers built than this does, so please give me a time and date when everything was fine and hopefully we can fix this.

Your Name: Darkennx
Town Name: Main
Coordinates: 

x= 2545

y= 63

z= -296

Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 

Today
8:00 AM (8:00) UTC/GMT -4
Description of Issue: My whole town was rolled back
Screenshots (Optional): 

Archived