Complaint about PapaMaoDong

MadSpring

First of all, you might wonder, why should i make a complaint about a Mod.

Easy to tell. The way he has spoken to us and the way he solved issues, are just more than embarrasing.

I don't even know where to start. First of all the Melon clan got accused of many dupes, where we everytime could explain, why and how we got the stuff.

Than the fact, that i got accused of giving away Tomes, while i was seling them on market for 800 each. Just BS

The fact that just because i am trusted on someones GS, so i have to know "a lil bit"

The fact that people which OBVIOUSLY had duped stuff (Just saying LordAddis, _DouCat_ and others) and still were running on Server just because they say "I won them at the crates"

The fact that the SAME newbie has 43k right from the beginning without buying anything on store.

The fact that AlphaMatheus36 is STILL USING QDEENZ MADE HALBERD.

The fact that i am just fckn tired of the BS happening on that server.

The fact that Papa wrote to me, he could've banned us for the possession of a spawned in sword, which was from Nick, which was tagged by accident while sorting Inv with MIDDLE MOUSE CLICK.

The fact that i got that sword in our possession again and put it away, just to get told you could be banned for this?

I will not take ANY of this any longer. 

First of all, these Tomes that i sold on market, did i farm in 1 frckn hour. U get called out for giving tomes away.

Second, i was active on another server, which all on this server can confirm. 

Then, u know how i got that motherfucking sword back at all? Because Funwitit wrote me, that he got a shulker from someone with stuff in it, including this sword, so i told him, to give him 

that i will give him the Enchants for the Sword. 

If i would know WHY THIS FCKN SWORD WAS GONE AT ALL, IT COULD'VE BEEN PREVENTED.

And now that thing with Trapped_Soul and his market sold shulker, is just a fckn JOKE

He can't be serious with that. He just CAN'T BE SERIOUS

So Trapped is selling a Shulker on market with Dragonbones, some motherfckn piece of human garbage means to dupe that shit and Trapped is the one who did the mistake? 

Please just overthink your doings.

Osc4AP4.png

dn0qIdD.png

2020-07-08_21.31.24.png

RA2zujt.png

SYsh4kD.png

Final words: Ban me afterwards. I can't and won't stand any more of this.

Mister/Herr MadSpring, I'm more than amazed with your font and the combination of spaces in your text.

First of all, you didn't use this obligatory template (which gives me permission to lock this topic, but I'll continue as is).

Secondly, I'm always happy to receive correct evidence with which we can then use to warn/kick/mute/ban the player who is being talked about. But, that doesn't mean that the Melon clan and their members  can enjoy the fact that they are and always will be clean, because if I look into everyone's past individually (starting from you), you would easily lose that credibility. You've been heavily under the influence of your clan leader which has now retired, FavorableNick, who had access to /gmc, and you were really enjoying it. I'm not saying that some of your bases/items have been made under creative influence, but having a close friend who has access to /gmc really gives you an massive advantage. You can look at it like this: the input is a sword that has been made with creatively influenced enchants, and everything that is an output is creatively influenced.

Thirdly, I've wanted to speak with Trapped_Soul himself, maybe I did overreact a bit when I found out that the shulker box he had been selling on the /market has been the subject of duping. And about the sword that has been ''accidently'' tagged by FavorableNick, I'm not interested in any justification. That sword should have never been put into circulation and that sword can't ever be used in PvP.

Also, your attitude is very immature. Using creative items won't result in an immediate ban, but only a warning. But that doesn't have to worry you that much, it has to worry the person that has given the creative influenced items.

I think I've been clear through this response, but any further replies are always welcome.

P.S. The fact that you screenshot our personal conversation is pleasing me.

Papa has already replied, but I would like to give my input on the issue as well.

I would like to start off by listing staff responsibilities on this server:

Moderating server which includes but is not limited to ensuring no rules are broken OR players are punished for doing so

Advising lower ranked staff members (there is only me and Papa)

Now, to do the first responsibility, it is often required for us to investigate matters at hand and track them to the source, as it's the best way to combat them.

Given this point, is it acceptable for any staff member to question your involvement in a case where there are signs of it (such as you being in the same claim)? Yes.

The fact that people which OBVIOUSLY had duped stuff (Just saying LordAddis, _DouCat_ and others) and still were running on Server just because they say "I won them at the crates"

The fact that the SAME newbie has 43k right from the beginning without buying anything on store.

The fact that AlphaMatheus36 is STILL USING QDEENZ MADE HALBERD.

If you see any injustice happening on the server, you are more than welcome to report it to the staff in discord DMs or making a complaint on the forums like this exact one.

he fact that Papa wrote to me, he could've banned us for the possession of a spawned in sword, which was from Nick, which was tagged by accident while sorting Inv with MIDDLE MOUSE CLICK.

The fact that i got that sword in our possession again and put it away, just to get told you could be banned for this?

So you had an accidentally tagged item? Report it to us and ask for assistance. We have no issues making a new one, but don't hold onto it like nothing happened, because that can lead to misunderstandings like this.

First of all, these Tomes that i sold on market, did i farm in 1 frckn hour. U get called out for giving tomes away.

I wouldn't call being questioned in DMs "Called out". As i stated in the first point, it is our duty to make sure everything is running legit, and given your long business in XP tome trading, I don't think anyone would question that at all.

Then, u know how i got that motherfucking sword back at all? Because Funwitit wrote me, that he got a shulker from someone with stuff in it, including this sword, so i told him, to give him 

that i will give him the Enchants for the Sword. 

If i would know WHY THIS FCKN SWORD WAS GONE AT ALL, IT COULD'VE BEEN PREVENTED.

I have no idea what happened here, so this is just irrelevant to the complaint.

And now that thing with Trapped_Soul and his market sold shulker, is just a fckn JOKE

He can't be serious with that. He just CAN'T BE SERIOUS

So Trapped is selling a Shulker on market with Dragonbones, some motherfckn piece of human garbage means to dupe that shit and Trapped is the one who did the mistake?

This is harsh overreacting from your side. As shown in the screenshots, Papa only wanted to talk to Trap and there were no accusations made.

Please just overthink your doings.

I would be very supportive if you used this bit of advice as well. I see no harassment or abuse of power from Papa's side in any of the cases you have presented us with.

Please be more constructive in your language and, as said, use the template and  avoid foul language on the forums and overall. 

Hi everyone, i realize this is pretty much handled, but to bring some light on it, I was one of the dupers, I was the one who had the dragonbone shulkers, i bought the shulker off the market to use the shulker to dupe, please don't attack trapped on that, just a bad time for them to put a shulker on the market.

Archived