[Claim Removal]*Actedtwo and kaila_heartfell and celto_runic

Funwitit

Your Name: Funwitit
Claim Leaders Name: Actedtwo and kaila_heartfell and celto_runic
Coordinates of claim (use format xyz: 1845 64 2374) : actedtwo- x 198 y 4518 kaila_heartfell x 265 y 4488 celto_runic x 265 y 4563
Claim members: 
Reason for request: My reason for this is the fact that some of my storage is unclaimed cuz of this I cannot claim the rest of the spot since my claim is a decent size and I wish to expand more and seeing that the players here have no offline date most likely means that they have been offline for so long. Also I cannot upload the pictures it says You are only allowed to upload 768kB.
Screenshot of town members activity (optional, but recommended): 

• Manager

Hi Funwitit,

I have just checked ingame, there are no claims at the coords you provided.

Also the players you have listed do not have claims on DW1.12. You also do not have any claims.

Can you confirm that this is the correct server?

Also, screenshots are helpful, you can upload them to imgur then post a link here

Im sorry this is for RLcraft did I post it on the wrong server? Also the picture size was too big except for 1 picture I believeand I have the other 2 pictures which if possible I could DM them to someone because the claims that are by my base have lava under them and I cannot get rid of it which I think is one of the reasons why I am lagging some at my base. Sorry to have posted on wrong server. Also is there a way I can send over this request to RLcraft server or do I need to copy and paste it? I figured out how to past the rest of the piictures.bGFOzjf.pngmn08dsr.pngxSB3mwQ.png

2020-07-27_10_00_55.png.ecab8e475f44a799ad17565e40748c6b.png

Archived