Old tekkit maps

Pyro_Erzengel

Hey i was wondering if you guys would be willing to upload all of your tekkit main worlds for me to download or some of them. ive had many different accounts on your server and have had a lot of fun thru the years. and was wanting to kinda look around some of the worlds and see what other people have built

• Manager

I don't believe it's possible to give the current map of the server (Maybe there is no problem, or maybe only for your base only).

As for the old maps, they have been removed from the server when it wiped. They are being uploaded by brunyman, but the link is temporary and i don't think he has the files to upload them anymore.

If you know anyone that had downloaded them, you could ask him to send you i guess, but the data they might send you are always your risk and responsibility.

If you want to look around tho, you can always join the server.

Archived