[Complaint] hfcv24

hfcv24

Minecraft Username: hfcv24

Time and Date: 20:58, 12/08/2020

Description of what happened: Last night i was banned for dupe, ok yesterday was correct because i dupe, so i bought unban, now i was playing and i get banned by dupe, without me having dupe again! 
The admin who banned me didn’t remove the items from my ender chest, and today ban me again and say it was for the ender chest items, which were already duped last night!
I don't even open my ender chest today!

Screenshots (Or anything else) of Proof: Ql8eKID.png

ziuUPbC.png
List of eyewitnesses

• Manager

I banned you yesterday for having multiple duped keys in your chests. While I was investigating I did check your ender chests and saw no keys.

After your unban last night, you were selling keys to players which led me this morning to check your ender chest again. When I found more duped keys that weren’t there yesterday, I issued the 7 day ban.

sorry to inform you but this is a lie, you did not see any enderchest, there were 48 keys of each in the enderchest that I had left before the first ban, in which I took a ban, to prove this I would like to have the server log here without any editing!

• Manager

You still had duped keys in your ender chest.

Which should have been destroyed or given to a member of staff. sonyx and I were both online most of yesterday which gave you the opportunity to surrender them.

Because I found more keys I banned you again as your second offense.