[unban] [hfcv24]

hfcv24

[1] In-Game Username:

- hfcv24 -
[2] Details of Situation:

I was banned by dupe, last night (11/08/2020), that ban was deserved, but after that I bought, unban, when the ban was removed, I went in and started building, while I was playing, it was banned, again for dupe without having done anything, I got in contact with a super mod what he told me was that I was banned for duped items in my enderchest, those items were from the previous dupe, in which I had already been banned, and I didn't even know that they were there, in short, I was banned because the admin did not remove the items from the enderchest or did not even confirm on the previous ban.

After that the supermod also said that i tried to sell duped items after unban, which is a lie and you could see in the log everything i said or did in the chat-

[3] Ban Category:

- Temporary -

[4] Ban Duration:

- 7 Days -

[5] Staff Member:

- 3xj -

[6] ScreenShots:

-ziuUPbC.png-

[7] Your Reason:

I was unfairly banned, after a bad job done by the admin who banned me previously, and false accusations, because I didn't try to sell any keys after unban -

2020-08-12-2.log.gz latest.log

• Manager

You still had duped keys in your ender chest.

Which should have been destroyed or given to a member of staff. sonyx and I were both online most of yesterday which gave you the opportunity to surrender them.

Because I found more keys I banned you again as your second offense.