FTB Skyfactory 3 Server Update Issue

I got on to load up my server today and I was presented with a "fatally missing objects and items" problem. I tried updating Skyfactory 3 to 3.0.19 and was getting the same issue. I even tried downloading the pack from Twitch's desktop client and I got a new error message. The server and my minecraft are both running 3.0.19. How do I fix it?7c1fac22a47c05254f0ec646fe7c8008.png

Did you try a fresh install... delete everything including the folder from Appdata-Roming-[folder name of your minecraft sf3]

Also you can try another lancher, if that won't work, example craftersland launcher.

Also you post in the wrong section..... on DW 1.12 next time try to post on the SkyFactory forums.

On 8/21/2020 at 5:37 PM, Confluct said:

I got on to load up my server today and I was presented with a "fatally missing objects and items" problem. I tried updating Skyfactory 3 to 3.0.19 and was getting the same issue. I even tried downloading the pack from Twitch's desktop client and I got a new error message. The server and my minecraft are both running 3.0.19. How do I fix it?7c1fac22a47c05254f0ec646fe7c8008.png

Did you manage to sort it ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived