Ac V1 Lava

Eden20

Hello.On AC v1 outside the map there is lava to prevent you from exiting the map.That lava makes the server even more laggy, and it is possible to go outside the map anyway with fire resistance.I'm asking if it could be replaced with something? Something that would kill you instantly/teleport you to spawn, something that wont cause as much lag.

Hope you take this into consideration, thank you :)

Powerwarp is correct. It would be a good idea but its already implemented. The world is small and is a flat sandstone slab floating above the void. I know this cause Nathaniel1000 Teleported me to the edge and tried to throw me off it.

Void would help but so would command blocks, then again there would be a need for many of them coded with the permissions to teleport players to spawn.

I dont think there is a simple solution but the void one seems best for now.

There is void where the lava ends.Also the lava does not make the server laggy... we had 80 players online at the same time ( one week ago ).We can't replace the lava because underneath there are dungeons.If it was to remove it players will be able to leave the map and skip some roads....

Yea, I didn't think about the dungeons, but isnt there a way to get killed instantly when you touch the sandstone?Like command blocks that will kill or teleport you?

And when i said lag I mean framerate lag, not server lag

Archived