[Complaint] Duping or Power Abuse

Timur

I'm reporting @Smoochieface and @YumiComiusito for duping or power abuse.

I saw this at Spawn Market, in no freaking way they could get that many keys legit...

I can see couple ways for them to get this many:
1) Duping (Rule 2 )
2) Using some sort of creative item to spawn more of the keys (Rule 4)
3) Selling items someone gave them, source unknown, but probably dupe (Rule 4)

2020-09-28_09_22_25.thumb.png.1a5e48d2be1fbbd8e751d4bbad25beb9.png2020-09-28_09_22_23.thumb.png.21cbc7ff14907cbc780dceb05ab98961.png

Timur I'm sorry mate but you can't spawn them in creative as well as I don't use any duping bugs. Timur doesn't know how keys work (evidence in chat). As well as he was talking mad shit to C9Darker and Rooster for defending me and trying to explain to him how it wasn't duping or whatever tbh I wouldn't care but he was talking mad shit so here I am. Kassy visits my base almost everyday and he can search through every chest and whatever to look for suspicious things. The End

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (72).png

3 minutes ago, YumiComiusito said:

As well as he was talking mad shit to C9Darker and Rooster for defending me

Can you explain this part for me? Proofs? Screenshots? Because i don't remember saying "mad shit" at any of you.

Also, your inventory screenshot does not proof why you have 128 keys of exact NBT data (stackable).

• Manager

Some keys will stack and some won't and even when they won't it's still possible to stack them.

Also not counting vote parties and buying keys you can get 6 keys a day over 135 days that this map is running which gives you 810 keys + 504 from x4 weeks,
smoochie first joined 108 days ago so that gives 648 + 378 keys. With more people in town this number will be accordingly larger.

So such number of keys alone isn't any sign of cheating or breaking rules any other way.

No signs of abuse were found
T/C

Archived