Gamemode Suggestion

bucko0521

I used to watch youtubers who were really rich and OP who would ask the owner to setup a world where everyone on the server would attack that faction and try to get there stuff which was in chests on the castle roof. I think it is a fun idea and would like for it to be approved.

We do have that. Its called tower Defense.

Plus we have a lot of mini games anyway i dont think that would be exceptionally fun since most players like to play on the Main servers like code, assassins, factions, pure. Creative isnt that popular but many still use it.

I dont think its exactly necessary.

I mean we have good enough servers entertaining everyone.

Well good idea but i dont think its needed.

Andrew, that's not what he means. I think he's trying to say that he saw youtubers who are really rich and risking their items to make an event. It's like miner's dungeon. We used to have something like that in factions before the wipe. There was a castle that you could loot but you had to get through guards and a king. I wouldn't say it should be a new game mode. Sounds like a faction server event.

We do have that. Its called tower Defense.

Plus we have a lot of mini games anyway i dont think that would be exceptionally fun since most players like to play on the Main servers like code, assassins, factions, pure. Creative isnt that popular but many still use it.

I dont think its exactly necessary.

I mean we have good enough servers entertaining everyone.

Well good idea but i dont think its needed.

Archived