New to RL need help getting on the server

Obeliske

Been working on getting RL up and running, finally got it to connect but now my screen is being spammed with things like "Forge Endertech: requires version 1.12.2-4.5.2.0 but mod is not found on client" and dozens of other identical things. I'm not sure what to do from this point. I have done the following https://rlcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Installation and everything seems to have gone right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks I managed to get on and some guy with Ara as the first three letters of his name (I missed the rest mostly because I was busy trying to figure out how to play) killed me while I was doing what the guide on here says to do to start (voting for the site) when I said something in chat in declared he wasn't and dropped three keys that I had gotten for voting and stopped harassing me. But what a way to start >.<

So I was playing yesterday and today I got on via a video that told me to come through twitch. This evening I tried to log in and it gave me the errors again so I did you the way your suggesting and it's tell me 

"The game is running. Please wait.
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx4096M
The specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.
Process ended with code: 1"

I have no idea what this means nor how to get around it.

3 hours ago, PapaMaoDONG said:

Are you using 64-bit Java?

I'm running
Java Version1.8.0_251
Java SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_251-bo8)
Java Hotspot (TM) Client VM (build25.251-b08, mixed mode)

Fairly certain I'm running 32 so I installed 64. Please stand by and I will see if that fixes it.

Unfortunately it did not. I was able to reconnect by redownloading from Twitch last night and this morning I'm getting the errors again.

It appears if I launch the game from the new CurseForge app then it boots properly?

Archived