[Inventory Rollback Request] Lesclavagiste

Lesclavgiste

Your Name: Lesclavagiste
Coordinates: -1073, X (dont remember it), 1050 In the twilight forest
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/timezone/date when everything was fine): 4:30 UTC+1, 5th december 2020
Description of Issue: I was fighting a dragon in the twilight forest, and the server freeze. When i try to return to my stuff, i get kick (the server has crash i think) and when i came back all my stuff has dissapear
Screenshots (Optional): Unfortunately i did not have any screenshots

Hi, in first thanks for the rollback. But i have a problem, the rollback inventory delete all the new thing that i get after my first, in addition i didnt recover my creative aimant and some other things. Do you think its possible to undo this rollback then i can recover all the thing i've got in my inventory before the rollback? Since the 5 th december i got so many new and better things. In addition i lost 4 heart, Thanks in advance 

Archived