[Inventory Rollback Request] Ajiley

Awesome_Ajiley

Your Name: Ajiley
Coordinates: 
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): approx. 1 am Eastern Time/ Sunday, December 13th 2020
Description of Issue: First there was a glitched with a tree falling and crushing me but when I did /back 2 seconds later all my thing despawned. (I had my good stuff that would take me forever to replace). Any help is much appreciated, I just don't want to lose a gift that was just given to me and will be awful to try and replace.
Screenshots (Optional):

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Apologies for the late response, unfortunately it also seems backup data from Dec 1st to Dec 13th is missing. 

If you could reply below with a list of items and things you are missing, our staff would gladly refund it in game along with $5,000 in game cash.

Thank you! I have had a chance to replace some things but here are the ones I have yet to:

- a diamond armor set (including diamond skirt)

- fairy ring

- bow (its been a while since I've seen it so I forget the enchants but they were decent, anything would be appreciated)

- diamond shield

- Ender Queen's tiara

- couple stacks of dark oak logs

Archived