[Inventory Rollback Request]kwekman

Anacromacia

Your Name: kwekman
Coordinates: -1271.7,97,70.453
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/timezone/date when everything was fine): 4:00 EEST, (GMT +2)
Description of Issue: so, all my boots which have multi-jump, no matter what level vanished today. i was flying over a plain, saw a dungeon and landed, which caused me to notice that i was slower than usual. i looked all around to see where they could have dropped, and tped home to grab a set of boots that only had the enchantement multi-jump at level 1. I picked it up, then put it into my inventory. I was shocked to find that i had picked something different and went back into my ssn system to check why that was, and the boots had also vanished. I could not find either, despite using a set of boots with high speed 
Screenshots (Optional): 

2020-12-19_16.57.25.png

The problem is, is that it is restoring gear that i had a few weeks ago, not the stuff i had just before the rollback which is the issue. I had enchanted dragon scale gear, and the stuff being restored is diamond gear. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Ill just ask for a refund on the gear

Archived