[Player Data Transfer Request] 100jecs

axolxtl

Hello. I would like to transfer my player data (inventory, food eating history [idk what to call it], pet ownership, claims, VIP rank, literally everything, etc.) to a new account.

Old Name: kerokerobruh
New Name: 100jecs (In case it is important, I have never logged onto the server with this account.)
Coordinates: N/A
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/timezone/date when everything was fine): 6:09 PM EST January 4, 2021
Description of Issue: My account kerokerobruh got hacked, so I can no longer play on that account. Therefore, I am looking to transfer everything to a different account.
Proof of Ownership (kerokerobruh): 
Proof of Ownership (100jecs): 

In case this isn't enough evidence, here are screenshots of me that show my name in chat.
Here is a link to my NameMC page to show that the other names in the screenshot are, in fact, me on the kerokerobruh account. https://mine.ly/kerokerobruh.1

p.s. There was no template for this, but I looked at some and followed a general formula, but added information that I deemed necessary.

10 hours ago, D34DPlayer said:

I'll need you to log into the server at least once with the new account, the data associated to your account is located in several different places so I'll need to transfer everything manually.

ok i logged in with 100jecs. if theres anything else i need to do ill do it

Balance, inventory, enderchest and claims transferred.

The rank should be transferred soon enough.

For the pets and any item that may be missing list them here to be refunded manually.

For the homes, if you want them back, hit me up on discord to tp you to them so you can set home there again.

Use /claimlist to teleport to your claims and tell me if there's anything else that's missing, I'll see what can be done.

On 1/16/2021 at 12:51 PM, D34DPlayer said:

Balance, inventory, enderchest and claims transferred.

The rank should be transferred soon enough.

For the pets and any item that may be missing list them here to be refunded manually.

For the homes, if you want them back, hit me up on discord to tp you to them so you can set home there again.

Use /claimlist to teleport to your claims and tell me if there's anything else that's missing, I'll see what can be done.

no need to transfer ranks, thank you for your help!

Archived