Complaint

MarcelPaduraru

In-Game Nickname: (One complaining about) N1xxen

Your name(Optional) MarcelPaduraru

Time and date:        16:40        29/01/2021/     

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)At first he built a giant tower of Aurora blocks in my base and after that I proceeded to set on fire plants around his base(as setting his wood wall on fire was literally impossible) and he considered that griefing and then he took one of the items that should be banned called Block Bomb Launcher and proceeded to fill my base with dirt blocks

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.comhttps://streamable.com/3hwz6f(It's not an Imgur because it's a short clip)

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)Denis9098

• Manager

Punished MarcelPaduraru for griefing protected territory according to the rules.

n1xxen won't be punished because the area he "griefed" was unprotected.

I will leave the post open for now, in case you have proof you had claimed the area he griefed.

• Manager

I checked the firing can and the area it was used. Seems it wasn't used to grief after all, so MarcelPaduraru was unbanned.

Update: Seems like the area N1xxen griefed was protected, so he was punished according to the rules.

T/C

Archived