ZeeDerpMaster, Sleetyy, ChinaNo2 commit multiple attrocities

cabalmaster

Network Server (AC, Pure, CTW, etc.) : Tekkit

In-Game Nickname : cabalmaster

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : ZeeDerpMaster, Sleetyy, ChinaNo2

Description of the situation : 

This is the screenshots about ZeeDerpMaster and Sleetyy's base several weeks ago

Spoiler

2021-01-10_02.48.19.png
2021-01-10_02.48.38.png

Most of the newbies (Ever since ZeeDerpMaster, Sleetyy "established" on the server) are constantly dying because these two keep tracking them down and kill them with an indecent named Ruby Sword

Sleetyy do it on another level, he flooded the market with this following item

Spoiler

2021-02-01_22.15.25.png

In conclusion: These two players are very toxic.
ChinaNo2 is their friend and i have my suspicion on him, too since they're at spawn and keep talking something on Local chat
Somehow, today, i lost almost all my /money and my account has been cracked (The password was very long and hard to replicate) but i did change it while ZeeDerpMaster was online
I think he have a ComputerCraft program to keylogging people
Please, make sure they are banned forever from TEKKIT MAIN
With love, cabalmaster
Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : Testing123041 Nick120803 JuBu_15 Sallemander jpg_daniel John75354

I posted my client logs here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gr0Y4MVVdbqGUAWjMkJbgfdlf8-RLh1o/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GupUhnsbjA6B_6E7itDsfkmt5Q_F3KLR/view?usp=sharing

"Most of the newbies (Ever since ZeeDerpMaster, Sleetyy "established" on the server) are constantly dying because these two keep tracking them down"

It's a pvp server, as long as they aren't in gmc and outside of claims you can kill whoever you want

"and kill them with an indecent named Ruby Sword "

Nobody ever had a problem with the name, eyt was online today and asked me to change it and I did. If staff asks for it to be done I can oblige within reason.

"ChinaNo2 is their friend and i have my suspicion on him"

I've never had the pleasure of meeting ChinaNo2

"I think he have a ComputerCraft program to keylogging people"

That isnt how it works at all... -_-

In conclusion, pvp is allowed get over it. Try and protect people I don't really care. You can't keylog people with cc unless they are actively using the terminal. i.e it cannot log /commands. Also who tf is ChinaNo2.

43 minutes ago, cabalmaster said:

Most of the newbies (Ever since ZeeDerpMaster, Sleetyy "established" on the server) are constantly dying because these two keep tracking them down and kill them with an indecent named Ruby Sword

I have never killed a single player, check my /clan lookup ZeeDerpMaster

43 minutes ago, cabalmaster said:

This is the screenshots about ZeeDerpMaster and Sleetyy's base several weeks ago

lol

44 minutes ago, cabalmaster said:

i can't tell if this is a joke, if not, bless your heart

44 minutes ago, cabalmaster said:

With love, cabalmaster

love you too man

• Manager
2 hours ago, cabalmaster said:

ZeeDerpMaster was already punished by iim_wolf according to the rules about this.

Even tho killing players is allowed, constantly killing a player without allowing him to play is considered harassment and is against the rules. For that, Sleety was already punished according to the rules about this.
I told him to rename the sword as well.

Sleetyy do it on another level, he flooded the market with this following item

I hadn't seen that, but i will take care of it.

3 hours ago, cabalmaster said:

Somehow, today, i lost almost all my /money and my account has been cracked (The password was very long and hard to replicate) but i did change it while ZeeDerpMaster was online

We are sorry this happened, but they didn't cause this attack.

3 hours ago, cabalmaster said:

I've checked their programs. None of them seems to do that.

Thanks for your report. I can see how his is frustrating, but their actions haven't been overlooked.