[Claim Rollback Request]*Big_tuna_103 *

Your Name: AdmSirRed
Coordinates:  X 9718 Z 2752 Y69
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 2/23/2021 7 PM Pacific standard time was when everything was ok.
Description of Issue: Someone who had trust came in and ransacked Big_tuna_103 claim. This claim is a SUBDIVISION of my larger claim of the entire castile. I am hoping you can rollback just the subdivision to restore his home and items. Someone came in and took everything and destroyed the house. We could not figure out who sadly because what seemed to have happened was i gave trust to my entire claim to multiple people instead of just to their subdivions. I must of been just outside the subdivision part when i trusted.

I know these rollbacks can take time but if there is anyway to fix it as soon as possible I would really appreciate it, though I know its not easy and does take time. This was entirely my mistake and I am trying to get Tuna all  fixed up again. Thank you so much for your help! 

Screenshots (Optional):

• 4 weeks later...