[Command Request] N3co_

Account Name: N3co_

Requested Commands: /loot , /npcdm.

Reason for Request: Minitermi77 wants to finish a new Tutorial parkour and he want's to add loot for the dungeon (obviously) and one NPC. I know Jimmel have this commands and think mods may have perms for those commands. Also I want to help Termi filling the holes in the AC map with WE but I know the responsability for the Builder rank, so it's your decision (managers) if I can recive the rank temporally for the purpose of fill the map to make easier the construction of future parkours. 

Thanks for the attention, N3co_ :D   

All this is because Slendy has been inactive for a month or so, since N3co_ would be in charge of my supervision, since he has returned to the staff team he's  active every day. Also if the rank of builder could also be given to him to help me in certain parkours, it would be appreciated. Because although he cannot dedicate as much time to construction as I, he can do something, and and the smallest thing is already a lot of help for me.

I emphasize that he takes care of my supervision until Slendy is active again, in this time of exams not many people can connect. For example, I am planning a lot of time to be able to dedicate time to building in AC.

• N3co_ locked this topic