[suggestion] MCE needs more staff that can fix things

Cvance2387 for Mod  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Cvance2387 for mod so he can fix some of the issues?

This poll is closed to new votes

I’d love to do more if I could but as a helper I’m severely limited. If there’s a way I could be made mod so I could affect real change with the server I’d be all for it but I understand most everyone starts out as helper. However if the server doesn’t have any other dedicated staff there’s not much I can do. I’d like to actually fix some of the issues that have been plaguing MCE.

• cvance2387 changed the title to [suggestion] MCE needs more staff that can fix things

@MiniTermi77 well for starters thermal expansion doesn't work because phosphorus is unattainable so I'd add White Phosphorus to spawn and then tackle other issues as they come up. With dedicated staff who could process rollbacks and refund requests more quickly the player base would rise as many feel like no one is around to help with issues.  If I'm not ingame i'm most always on discord and do check forums multiple times daily and could process refund and rollback requests daily in the afternoons. I'm not sure what I might be able to do about the current issue of people logging in to steve skins and a lost inventory but i'd try my best.  

• cvance2387 featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...