BuyCraft Issue (Banned)

Hi there! When trying to buy the upgrade from sponsor to sponsor +, I get a message that tells me that the name '' CursedEmperor '' has been banned from the WebStore, I want to buy the upgrade from sponsor to sponsor + and it tells me that I cannot buy this package, I do not understand I am a sponsor in the entire network and it does not allow me to upgrade, I would like to buy it if the error could be solved I would be very grateful, thank you!

@brunyman

💨[S][K.O][Yonkou] Cursed_OG❗

1 hour ago, CursedEmperor said:

Hi there! When trying to buy the upgrade from sponsor to sponsor +, I get a message that tells me that the name '' CursedEmperor '' has been banned from the WebStore, I want to buy the upgrade from sponsor to sponsor + and it tells me that I cannot buy this package, I do not understand I am a sponsor in the entire network and it does not allow me to upgrade, I would like to buy it if the error could be solved I would be very grateful, thank you!

@brunyman

💨[S][K.O][Yonkou] Cursed_OG❗

You have been banned of the buycraft by decision of the staffs and managers, so that you will not buy another unban due to the long history of reports / bans that you have in your account. It has been decided that this will be your last chance to become a member of the server. I insist on saying that it was a joint decision, even so, the Admins / Managers or bruny will know how to tell you better than me.

Not an error. You're literally on your last chance after you bought your way out of a community ban. We don't mess around when it comes to those. As a precaution and a final measure, you have been banned from our store, which in my opinion was long overdue. This might be puzzling for you, but some things are more important than money. 

The ban will stay in place. Topic closed. 

• Jimmel locked this topic