[1] In-Game Username: xByrad

[2] Details of Situation: I was banned for "lag spamming"

[3] Ban Category: 2 offense spamming

[4] Ban Duration: 1 day

[5] Staff Member: MiniTermi

[6] ScreenShots: 

- InGame: https://imgur.com/a/58A2JZp

[7] Your Reason:  

They banned me for spamming, for 2nd offence and the 1st offense was in 2016, everytime when someone starts spamming they are suposed to give advices, like "stop spamming 1/3", for me it was different, they just banned me without any advices, so who's doing the bad work here? They are suposed to help the server, not to ban people just because the staff doesn't like you, and by the way, when they banned me the mod MiniTermi was laughing at me, the same person who banned me.

"Lag spamming multiple times" this was the reason they banned me, I didn't know that u can generate lag for spamming, let me guess you have a bad computer right? that doesn't even generate lag

The point here is that, I don't deserve the ban because, 1st you never gave me any type of advice to stop spamming, there are other players that can prove that I'm not wrong, and 2nd my 1st offence for spamming was in 2016 like bro what are you doing, I didn't spam for 5 years and then you banned me just because of that

t is very funny that you get banned for attacking the stability of the server when all you have to do is send messages with the & k for 5 seconds, We all know that any type of spam is punishable with a warn, but apparently these novice staffs are they have to study the rules yet.

I speak as a witness and as a person who has been handled for the same reason

"1st offense was in 2016".

I will highlight this point in particular.  Dude, you can't count from that date. That's more than 3 years of difference and yeah, they (staff) are supposed to give some kind of advice like "1/3, stop doing that or you are going  to get punished", no matter the quantity of "strikes"*.

• N3co_ locked this topic

Hi. About your case you have all the reason, you didn't got an written warning and the staff didn't do it. But you must remember ban register are not all the proofs a staff member can have. I remember a lot of times warning you about spamming and unapropiate names, you already know about the rules, don't forget that. @Matix1000 and @CursedEmperor if you want to report some staff member please do a post, stop spaming in post that are not for get opinions. 

Unban Accepted. User warned and this count as 1st Offence.