Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Inventory Rollback Request]Nardo_UwUmaki

Your Name: Nardo_UwUmaki
Coordinates:  Overworld x:-1596 y:64 z:-534
Time/Date: I dont remember my exact time but i think death waypoint was showing 16:30 18/12/2021 (all waypoints got deleted by update to new version today)
Description of Issue: I had a little bit of buggy death. I teleported from rogue like dungeon (i coudnt handle the infernal mobs) and after i teleported all my items were invinsible when i opened  a chest it all magically appeared. After few seconds i got oneshoted inside my base literally without a reason (nothing was around). I came back to my death waypoint (which was in my base in the place where i just randomly died) and gravestone wasnt there, i have dig down to bedrock and build up to build limit to see if it just hasnt glitched into some cave or if it just isnt floating around in air, but i didnt find it anywhere.

Missing

1.) Paper cleaver  from tinkers construct with 20 modifier slots, its from last twilight forest quest (cinders lamp quest) in quest book.     Got duplicate of pan of doom

2.) Obsidian axe (every part from obsidian) from tinkers construct with reinforced VIII or IX (i dont remember which one)

Screenshot 1 - duplicate of pan of doom i had in chest that replaced my cleaver

Screenshot 2 - i already completed the quest and got the cleaver claimed, its not repetable quest so i cant claim it again

2.png

1.png

When someone will finally look into this post :) Please if it is possible to just give me parts for the obsidian axe + reinforced plates (for reinforced VIII or IX) and that cleaver even clean (i had quartz on it but that i can mine).  Bcs with rollback i guess you just reloaded my inventory from backup and so it deleted my food progress (lost few pernament hearts) and deleted some things i had in inventory (just food so it doesnt matter).

I had the food in my invetory bcs until someone saw this post 2 weeks have passed and i was playing on server during that time. And so right now i am scared of using my gear i got back bcs i dont know how and especially when will you give me back those two missing items.