Lost Cities with no loot

What is going on with the lost cities and all the chests being empty? It seems that sometimes there is loot but the vast majority of the time there is none. Other people also seem to be able to find loot as well but I cant seem to figure out how to get the loot to actually spawn.

until someone fixes it here is how to fix until server restarts then u need to do same thing again

1- go to lost city

2- dont open any chest just rtp

3- and after check any chests if there is any loot 

4- if it didnt work then go /home or /spawn and do again

5- if it did then loot will work everywhere and u dont need to do again unless server restarts

NOTE:

only u must be in lost city in order to do the fix it doesnt work if someone else was in lost city

• 3 weeks later...

I gave the fix to rltweaker to asood along with the coding. I beleive scarl also did something similar with 3xj can't confirm but i know they got togethor and noticed that fishing made better wasn't configured right and that did get fixed. I understand if you all are busy but if you guys have time could you look at the coding if you need to for safety reasons I assume. There isn't really any other fix cause the conflict is between spongeforge and rltweaker. The fix we gave the asood/3xj fixes this issue with spongeforge (the conflict is with how spongeforge likes to do loot). If you guys decide not to use it we are basically waiting then for 2.9.1 to drop. Which is in the works but noone outside of Shivaxi's inner circle has any idea how much work is going into it. It looks like minor updates and a fixer update. Also noone has any idea when it'll be ready. 

I say fixer update cause alot of the mod makers for 1.12.2 are gravitating to 1.18 even two of shivaxi's main peeps Charles445 who has made every mod that has RL in it, simpledifficulty, on top of getting Rin of rins enchantments to let him work on that along with maybe one or two more. Fonny who has helped shivaxi alot is also moving to 1.18. This sadly does not mean that rlcraft will suddenly shoot to 1.18. anytime soon because currently it would be missing anywhere from 1/2 to 2/3rds of the mods they need. They beleive it'll take 2-5 years for that be a reality if it even becomes a reality at all with how fast mojang is pushing out new updates.

• 2 weeks later...