Hey folks.  I just started on the SF4 server today. I've played a bit in single player but still relatively new to the mod pack.   I really enjoy being able to chat with people as I play.  I have noticed that this server restarts a lot. I think I'm at 5 times in 2 hours right now.  Is this normal? 

• Manager

Servers can restart a lot if our plugin detects a low TPS. You can combat this a little by keeping the number of entities you have spawned to a minimum/none as well as encouraging other players to do the same. 

Servers restarting that frequently suggests that players online are causing or loading the source of the lag. If you report this to staff directly ingame or via discord, someone might be able to investigate

49 minutes ago, 3XJ said:

Servers can restart a lot if our plugin detects a low TPS. You can combat this a little by keeping the number of entities you have spawned to a minimum/none as well as encouraging other players to do the same. 

Servers restarting that frequently suggests that players online are causing or loading the source of the lag. If you report this to staff directly ingame or via discord, someone might be able to investigate

Thanks for the info! I'll stick around a bit and see how it goes. 

• Jimmel locked this topic