Lose hope

I don't know how to go on and how to fix it, but slowly I'm really disappointed how this runs meanwhile. The server is no longer running smoothly, because apparently there are too many players on it for the performance that the server has.

I spent 8 hours building a reactor setup to speed up my UU-Matter factory. Now 3 reactors are just bent away, with all the content. It is not possible that they blew up, because they only work under 1500C°. Furthermore, all steam turbines are bent and partly have no content anymore. I just don't feel like sacrificing time and money to a server that is currently functioning so poorly.

I have also asked over 10 days ago, how it looks with the reset of the farm worlds and still no answer.
MfG Pomme

If anything was lost due to a server issue you may simply make a refund request. 
We can open a poll for a wipe and the community can vote if a wipe is neccesary. The server is over a year now, but there is still plenty of room for new players and 
TPS is usually stable unless certain people get on and there excessive bases start to the lag the server.

I'm not really concerned with the items that are gone, I wouldn't apply for that. I could give them to myself in creative mode. It's just that my setups stop working because of the lag. That means in the case of my reactors 150 machines to reset and reposition. Just let the community vote and see what comes out. I don't want to complain too much either.