BM news

MrThead

My last aportation to vainilla

Hello everyone we are so pleasure to announce that the Black market will change a lot, there will be more items, items of the past and new ones that in the future will have uses, so be fast and buy some of them 😁

From other side i have to announce that the blackmarket will have 3 round every 3 months, what i mean is that every month you will have some items to buy and the next one others in total will be 3 kits

Lastly, I have to say that I'm retiring from vainilla. If @brunyman wants to staff, work in vainilla he has to pay attention to all the servers, including ours servers.

Thx to all and it has been a pleasure.Thx to @MiniTermi77 and @Jimmel, and how no, to all builders and staff to help me all time that I have been in vainilla but it is time to change and I will be there for any help if is need it.

The time is changing and all we have to make an effort to make better decisions, this is my last advice for vainilla, make sure nothing stop you, try and hope although no one knows your effort to help this server more than the staff, no one will like changes but there have to be some of them in the server and in the way that this server thinks. This is all, special thx to all for this pleasure to be part of a gigant community that have made me so happy.

When the time it comes

the needs are more,

make sure to change

before the past

take the future totally

Although we don't see each other much on minecraft, I want to keep in touch with you, so you wouldn't scape from me :P.

It has been a pleasure and an honor to have you with us my friend. It's a shame Bruny misses out on these opportunities, but it's nothing new for us. Thanks to you, Network has had one of its best moments in a long time, you're the best man ❤️  (also as a Builder, I knew at first time we met, that I would be the student and u my master ^^) @MrThead