[Refund Request]SaphiraBjart

Username: SaphiraBjart

Itemname: 1 Flamed Dragonbone Greatsword (was named Brisingr)

Coordinates: -3451, 76, 1735 (Raid world)

Coordinates of death: didnt die at the moment it happened, just some mob made me drop it and it bugged

Description of issue: It happened like 10 minutes ago or so, the thing is that i was in a battletower getting some xp and loot, and there were those mobs that drop your weapon in the ground, then happened that this mob made me drop my weapon, but didnt drop and because my inventory was full of battletower loot, my weapon dissappeared. Just yesterday i took a photo of what my weapon looked like cause i wanted to show it to some friends, so at least i can add some reference and proof to what im saying. I really hope you could help me get a refund for my weapon.

SaphiraBjart

imagen_2022-06-09_190432909.png

imagen_2022-06-09_192040585.png

Edited by SaphiraBjart
edit 1:Didnt add the information correctly as mentioned on the template, edit 2:wanted to add a picture of my current inventory to show that my inv was full of dungeon loot when the issue appeared

• 3XJ locked and unlocked this topic
  • ASOOD locked this topic