[Command Request] Vauhnilla

Account Name: Vauhnilla

Requested Commands^: World Edit, /Flyspeed, /god, /enchant, /xp

Reason for Request*: 

World edit : Copy/pasting builds, clearing areas ,changing blocks. 
I know world edit comes with a lot of responsibility & care towards server lag and others, Its all small builds like circles for my base layout, i payed money for this. not tryna get banned. 

Flyspeed : Just to fly around faster, sometimes im tryna to cover long distances for specific reasons and it just takes awhile. 

God : Just so i dont die when i actually decide to play legit. water/lava etc.

Enchant : Nothing to crazy, just safe values. Testing what enchants are better with what, etc. Not looking for fortune 2000 or whatever.

XP : So i can enchant without XP depletion. 

• Manager

Granted access to commands.

Just an fyi, any items that have been modified with commands like enchant or any xp you use which has been gained from commands, is also considered creatively influenced and may not leave your claim or be gifted/sold. 

6 hours ago, 3XJ said:

Just an fyi, any items that have been modified with commands like enchant or any xp you use which has been gained from commands, is also considered creatively influenced and may not leave your claim or be gifted/sold. 

yes sir. 

6 hours ago, 3XJ said:

Dont have access to

/flyspeed

world edit

Edited by Vauhnilla
/xp doesnt matter due to creative mode.

• sreny1 locked this topic