ALL commands unavailable

Seems the problem lies way beyond me, as NOBODY is able to perform any commands at all due to missing permissions. This includes but isn't limited to; any commands, the rtp + info signs at spawn and the vote crates don't accept keys.
Votes and it's rewards do still work, as do the buycraft reward and unstuck packages and the market pillar.

My guess is that the command perms, or command groups have accidentally been wiped or messed up leaving anyone without perms.

Original post: Not a Buycraft issue, because i get the rank. It just got wiped for some reason??

Moreover, i can't even use the /mail command to take a screenshot of the buycraft confirmations and considering i recently use the mailing system with another player that had no rank, i don't know what happened here.

Edit; I have NO perms at all. No /spawn, no /homes no /tpa. I literally can't 'do anything command related at all.

• 3XJ locked this topic