Claim and inventory request

Your Name: RotoOmegaX
Claim Owner Name: RotoOmegaX
Coordinates: x 7031, z -5744, y 68
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 18:30 27/05/2023 GMT+7
Description of Issue: Suddenly my main reactor melted down for no reasons, destroy my entire powergrid and overloaded my remaining generators (including 1 startup TBU and all dynamos). While cleaning the reactor I accidentally throw my backpack that contained tools to trash can. Can staffs rollback both of my inventory and claim? That reactor is 2 week working to get enough tungsten and my backup system is not enough. 
Screenshots (Optional): 

Bump, its 1 week and there are no responses from anyone. 

@brunyman, I'm sorry to tag you in, but its seems like I don't have any choices. I tried to contact on Discord but the only staff (@sreny1) responded on Discord said that the previous admin ( @tigin88 ) steps down. I have bump, posted links on Discord and tag Managers but got no response. i'm afraid that the save file will be deleted

• Manager

There was no response, since 1 week is still well in the time frame for a rollback, especially there is no dedicated admin to that server. 
I tried to do the rollback a few days ago, but since the backups are currently not available, the rollback can't be done until then. 
brunyman has been notified about the backups.

2 hours ago, HappyN0x said:

There was no response, since 1 week is still well in the time frame for a rollback, especially there is no dedicated admin to that server. 
I tried to do the rollback a few days ago, but since the backups are currently not available, the rollback can't be done until then. 
brunyman has been notified about the backups.

So its mean my base and inventory cannot be rollbacked?

• Manager
On 6/4/2023 at 3:18 PM, mygod23 said:

So its mean my base and inventory cannot be rollbacked?

the backups are currently not available, the rollback can't be done until they are fixed by brunyman, and he was informed about it, as soon as it is fixed the rollback will be processed. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • sreny1 locked this topic